Saturday 30 July 2022

Short JB Trip (July 2022) - Day 1 of 2

Today was crazy. Batshit crazy. Woke up at 5:15am and left house at 5:30am. Took first bus 160 from Teck Whye LRT station to Woodlands Checkpoint. Reached the Checkpoint at 6:30am and cleared customs within a whiff. My journey begins.


Walked across the causeway into JB. Cleared JB customs within a whiff too. Then continued my walk towards KSL. The walk was super amazing. Got the NZ feels again. Didn't see any humans for half an hour straight. Really solid. Reached KSL area at 8am, which is rather insane. Bought some you tiaos that Aaron recommended. Great stuff.

Then chilled and lepak around KSL. Bought myself some soju before Chris and Sean arrived at 12pm. Took a walk around the area to look for lunch before settling down at Soon Soon Heng Bak Kut Teh. Don't really like it since it's herbal-based. After lunch went back to KSL lobby to take a nap before checking in to the accomodation at 3:45pm.

Accomodation is sickkkk. Went for a shower right away and then took an awesome 2-hour nap. Woke up a little too early today. It was a great sleep. Then went downstairs to meet the main gang. Main gang arrived and immediately was angsty cause they hungry. 

David and Shuling insisted on this random San Low restaurant but the long waiting time deterred everyone. So I brought everyone to Siang Kee, as per Jaaron's suggestion. But the thing is, they couldn't last until Siang Kee. Literally stopped before Siang Kee and ate at the competitors stall.


Walao.

So I rebelled and bought my own char kuay teow. I refused to partake in their poor decisions. Then after I ate I just zao back to KSL with Wai Kit. We went to buy cake for Esther and some party essentials. Gonna surprise her at 12am for her birthday.


Then reached back the accomodations before going back downstairs. Walked around and realised there is nothing much. Then went back up and drank soju at my corner. Then at 11pm they jio me go downstairs drink and eat. Walked around and all couldn't decide where to eat.


So end up go back up to celebrate Esther's birthday before midnight. Epic shit. There was whipped cream everywhere. Esther also threw the cake I bought on the floor. Crazy times. But still managed to salvage the cake by slicing off the cream that touched the ground.


Then we went back down to eat and drink. Hung out at the lok lok place until 3am. 3AM!!!! Drank a lot and chatted a lot. Can't believe I'm still sober and alive. Amazing!!! Took a quick shower and then slept at 3:30am. Crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment