Sunday 16 October 2022

Short JB Trip (October 2022) - Day 2 of 2

At midnight, we ended the Fight School movie and we all headed out towards KSL for our Thai massage. Reached the place at 12:30am and the massage started. Shiok. The therapist cracked so many bones and I felt so shiok!!!


Then nearing to 2am, the massage finished and we all headed back, seeing lightning in the skies. Stopped by a 24-hour mama shop to buy some food but all got scared by a flying cockroach in the store. Then we hurriedly headed back upstairs.

I showered first because the cockroach landed on my face. Water was shit cold as the heater wasn't working. But okay better than SAF can already. Then joined them for the 3rd movie, some mobster show. We all started drinking only at 4am. By this time, I ate a packet of spicy chips already.

The 3rd bottle of soju made me feel like puking because of the wrong mixture in my stomach. I actually went into my room and puked from our 25th level down to first floor. LMAO. Puked twice even. Felt better after that but really couldn't drink anymore.

Drifted in and out of sleep in all kinds of position for about 4 hours while the rest just kept chatting in the living room. Sherianne also toh quite early. I was so disappointed in myself. Really should have started drinking abit earlier and shouldn't have went massage with soju swirling around in my stomach.

Played some phone games in the morning while everyone was still sleeping because I just couldn't sleep. Then woke everyone up at 11am because 12pm need to checkout already. Packed everything and realised we still have 6 bottles of soju.

Went downstairs at 12pm and booked Grab to KSL to eat lunch. Or breakfast. We settled food at this porridge and youtiao stall. Overpriced shit. But okay couldn't care less with this crazy lack of sleep. Then Jaaron suddenly said he has to go back early for a dinner with his girlfriend's family.


So we collectively decided to just head home at 1pm. While we waited for Grab, we bought Starbucks drinks. At the same time, I approached a random group of youngsters checking in to the KSL hotel and gave them all 6 bottles of soju for free. 

Then Grabbed to the customs. Cleared customs within the hour because it is still rather early. But hell, when it was our turn, we looked behind and estimated the queue to be at least 2 hours long. Lucky close shave right there. Bought 250RM and there was 30RM leftover. Excluding the drinks payment and the Grab payments.

When we reached Kranji MRT, Jaaron was the first to secure a cab home. Sheri, Wei Liang and me waited with Kityee for her Grab. Joked and chatted till her cab came. Then 3 of us took train back home. I reached home at 4pm. Great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment