Sunday 19 February 2023

Bangkok Holiday Trip (February 2023) - Day 4 of 4

Today I almost missed my flight for the first time in my life, no thanks to a crazy bunch of friends. Firstly, our final day in Bangkok started with everyone just chilling in the Airbnb until checkout time. i woke up pretty damn early hopeful to go for some good breakfast but there was none.

Then at 10am, we took the Grab van back to the airport. Reached the airport rather fast and was happy. After the girls checked in their luggages, we walked around to finally find some food. I wanted to eat some last bits of Thai food, but the prices are so damn steep at the airport. Ended up at McDonalds, of all places in the world.


The food was good though, the portion is damn bloody huge. We ate until we were late for our flight. We had to run throughout the airport to clear customs and all. Like damn. If we didn't catch that lucky break at the Fast Track lane, we would have missed out flight. Cleared customs in 5 minutes instead of the stated 40 minutes at the normal lane.


We ran like dogs in the airport because our gate is so damn far from the check-in lanes. Damn. We made it just in time, only for the plane to be delayed because another family just took their own sweet time. The plane was delayed by half an hour because of those idiots. They didn't even apologise to everyone on the plane.


The pilot was so done he didn't even pause at the runway. While his plane was turning into the runway, he just fired up the thrusters and sped off. Dude has no chill.


We arrived back at Changi Airport at 5pm and got our duty-free alcohol. Once again, I'm a happy boy. Feels good to be back in Changi Airport too. Our airport really is superior compared to the other airports in the world.


With this, it concludes my short getaway trip. I didn't expect this trip to be the best trip of my life, I only expected it to be a break from studying. Now that I have gotten my well-deserved break, it's time to return to studying! Till next time!!!

Click here to go back to Day 1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment