Wednesday 19 April 2023

JB Trip (April 2023) - Day 3 of 3

Day 3 started with me waking up the earliest as usual. The effects of growing old is undeniable. I sat on the sofa for 2 whole hours just gaming and chilling, and bombing the toilet because it's my body's way of dealing with alcohol.

Everyone else woke up by 10am and we all proceeded to rent another car for today. This time, it was a Hyundai Tucson, which is damn sian because the 6th guy have to settle in the car boot with no seat. We Grabbed to this random petrol station in the middle of nowhere to collect the car. Happy Wallace finally got to pull out an engine oil dipstick to do BOS!!!

We then hurriedly drove to this dim sum place called Gui Yuan Dim Sum. The place closes at 12pm and we managed to reach it at 11am. Sadly, most of their stuff is sold out so we wiped out everything else that they had. It was a great meal. Super duper filling for each of us. Their baos and siew mais are the bombz!!! Only have this low quality insta-story screenshot because we were all busy eating!!

After our brunch, we drove to Mid Valley Southkey to lepak and kill time before the massage. It was a big ass mall. We all bought Xin Fu Tang milk tea and just lepak inside their store for a bit due to food coma. Then it was just random strolling around the mall aimlessly. Actually don't underestimate aimless walking. It is actually very fulfilling!!!

At 2pm, we collectively decided to just go to the massage place early since there might be a chance we can start earlier than our booked timing of 3pm. We reached the place and to my surprise, Jeffrey booked us appointments at King Spa 1. Hehe... What a good bro Jeffrey is!!!


Review of this massage place: Happy. Fellow brothers, go at your own risk. Featuring Wallace and Joshua acting all suspicious in the massage room:


After the massage, we all drove back to the AirBnb for me to pack up my stuff. It was time for me to go home because there's still work for me the following day!!! Sadded. They dropped me off at the customs, saving me a trip there myself. I bidded JB goodbye at 5pm as I crossed the customs alone, heading back to reality. This is the end of the trip from my vantage point! A short but great break from life!!!


Click here to go back to Day 1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment