Monday 4 December 2023

NZ 2023 - Changi (Day 0 of 33)

Link to Day 0's video: https://youtu.be/HHtZfI6b6kI

Today is the day I go on my mega adventure. I woke up in the morning from the best sleep I had in months. This is strange because I was supposed to be nervous, not the complete opposite! Perhaps it’s because I knew everything is already planned to perfection and all I needed was to look forward!


Spent the bulk of the daylight hours at home packing my clothes and packing my room for my brother to take over for the next month! At 3pm, I left house, headed for Changi Airport. I reached the airport at 5pm, after a long train ride.

It always feels different for me at Changi Airport because I never ever visit the airport without a real reason to! Jeremiah, my friend, arrived shortly after. We hung out, ate dinner at Sukiya, and got milk tea when we got to Terminal 4.


Terminal 4 is a joke because the connecting shuttle bus ride from Terminal 1 is a joke. Super inconvenient! But okay, at least it’s still part of Singapore Changi Airport so it’s still a world-class airport terminal! Said goodbye to Jeremiah at 7pm and checked into the departure zone.

Walked all the way to the end of the Terminal to my gate and spent about an hour editing the video for Day 0. I am very impressed at Lumafusion for how easy it is to edit a video on the fly! Boarded the plane at 9pm and that’s the end of the day. The estimated time of arrival at Melbourne is 7am!


Click <<< to return to main post or >>> to move forward to Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment