Tuesday 27 June 2017

Bangkok Holiday Trip (June 2017) - Day 6 of 6

***The following is the account of the first-person-view from Edwin Ang.***

Woke up super duper early to type and complete my previous few entries. We went down for breakfast at 9:30am before going back up to nua on our beds until it was time to check out.

We checked out of the hotel at 12pm sharp and left our belongings at the hotel lobby. We pushed the Big C trolley cart and dumped it in some alley. Then we headed for a massage for the last time. We paid for a 90 minutes massage and it felt ever so good.


There was this noodles stall beside that we had to eat at because it looks and smells good. And my goodness, it really tastes awesome. Hands down one of the best foods we have eaten throughout the trip.


We then rushed back to the hotel and after gathering our items, we flagged a cab for the airport. We reached just in time before the luggage counter closes. We checked in 3 more additional items due to the sheer amount of stuff there are.



Then we went inside DMK airport and had to take a bus to board the plane. The sad thing is, we had a half an hour delay. Of course, when we took off, things went well.


AirAsia have really great pilots. I did not feel my ears pop as much and the ride felt really smooth.




We reached Singapore in a flash, at 9pm Singapore time. I quickly headed towards the alcohol department to get my Vodka. Yutong wasn't buying any so I get to use her passport to get another bottle.


When we were collecting our luggage, I accidentally took the wrong one for Yutong. It clearly looks like hers but there was a little too many stickers. I commented on the stickers but she just smiled blurly. Then me and John hitched a ride in Fenhui's parent's car.

On the way back, Yutong called me to tell me she took the wrong luggage. I felt so awful. If I were on the train, I would've headed back. Thankfully, she managed to find the dude who took her luggage too. John and me alighted at Bukit Panjang Plaza. He walked home while I waited for my parents.

Reached home at 11pm and that concludes my Bangkok trip!!!

Click here to return to Summary page!

Click here to go back to Day 1!

1 comment: