Friday 5 January 2024

NZ 2023 - New South Wales (Day 32 of 33)

Link to Day 32's video: https://youtu.be/5Nv4gyO18Us


The final full day of my trip have unfortunately arrived, though it’s nothing flashy because it has been quite a whole month of flashiness. Ate a flashy breakfast though, at this place called Valhalla Grind, for AUD$26.50. Meh haha.



Basically today wanted to check out the famous Bondi beach today but weather from 18 degree celsius became 24 and the sun suddenly became very hot. Ended my walk at Bondi Junction and basically took the train back towards hostel. Alighted at Paddy market to get some last minute souvenirs. Hehe.


My body knows the trip is complete and my legs cannot walk anymore so instead of walking from the market, I took train again back to hostel. Chanced upon this place called Tramsheds that is actually a huge supermarket that is very close to the hostel and right beside Jubilee Park station! Wow I think I just found my dinner place!


Then I went out for a run after I rested and recharged my phone. I sat on the bed for an hour after repacking the luggage thinking about it and I just cannot resist not running in Sydney. It wasn’t a 5km run though. It was just 3km because my legs really damn pain.



But it was a very fast 3km. One of my best paces in fact. I don’t know how, legit. Ended at the Tramsheds place to buy my roasted chicken for dinner. Shiok. One whole chicken, one bag of potato chips and one litre of apple juice, all for AUD$21.65. What a way to end the day, and the trip in general!


Click <<< to return to Day 31 or >>> to move forward to Day 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment