Saturday 6 January 2024

NZ 2023 - Singapura (Day 33 of 33)

Link to Day 33's video: https://youtu.be/yL73vxqsYVQ


Woke up real early to hopefully have a good breakfast at a local cafe before checking out. Went to this place called Madame Frou Frou for a very stylish sandwich. It was nice though, but not nice enough for AUD$22.75. Promptly headed to Tramsheds once again to get some snacks and water for the long travel day ahead.


Then returned to hostel and checked out by 9am. With everything in hand, I trotted back to Jubilee Park station and took train to the airport. 


My YouTrip account left with AUD$0.82 but I didn't care. Just tapped the gantry anyway and was still able to take the train. I shall pay back the money if I need to use YouTrip again.


Reached Singapore at 8pm and took train to Upper Thomson to meet my parents for a hearty dinner with rice. HAHA. Truly reached home at 11pm and standby universe all my souvenirs and gifts. Can't believe I really hauled all these back from New Zealand!


With this, this marks the end of my 34-day grand adventure! I have nothing else to say. It was a refreshing trip that changed some of my thought processes (hopefully for the better)! Special thanks to my parents for supporting me, my close friends for encouraging me, and God for protecting me! Till the next adventure!!!

Click <<< to return to Day 32 or >>> to return to the main post.

No comments:

Post a Comment