Saturday 11 March 2017

Taiwan Graduation Trip - Day 7 of 7

***The following is the account of the first-person-view from Edwin Ang.***

Whole morning was spent travelling. Camped at Taoyuan Airport since midnight because we took the last train service there. While everyone was asleep, I went on my own airport exploration because I know I can't sleep well. Taoyuan Airport is very interesting. A few parts (this part) of this entry is typed using the computer I found at the airport.



The skytrain looks old

Everyone knocked out
Me, Jun Wei and Abram went to visit Terminal 2 because there's a 7-eleven there. We each bought 10 bottles of milk tea (28NTD each) and I had to rearrange my stuff again because I can't bring liquids up the plane. After eating cup noodles, we checked in to the airport at 5am.

Our flight was at 6am departure, so we are out of Taiwan at sunrise. Reached Hong Kong International Airport for the layover at 8am. Same transit period of one hour and departed Hong Kong at 9am. Due to some technical issues, the flight was delayed and it only took off the ground half an hour later. The flight was pretty okay, no issues with ear popping. It was a good ride of reflections.

Reached Singapore at 1pm sharp. Immediately went to get duty free alcohol. Bought a vodka apple flavor for $27, which is dirt cheap. Then I checked out of airport and waited for my dad to pick me up. They arrived 20 minutes later and I was on my way home, and Willis got a free ride.

Got home and unpacked everything. Bathed and felt super shiok, so I went to sleep. Slept at 4pm and never woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment