Monday 25 December 2023

NZ 2023 - Cashmere Hills (Day 21 of 33)

Link to Day 21's video: https://youtu.be/ekbmQ9fuZYY


Today didn’t walk much because it’s Christmas and I don’t wanna stress my legs further. Saw that there's a small hill one hour away from my hostel so I headed there. Climbed 200m in elevation just to have a bird’s eye view of Christchurch.

Saw this very ancient castle on the way up. There's actual people living in it! Wow!




And more perfect shots for profile pictures! Really glad to have been able to see something nice this Christmas! Below's picture can see the city in the background. How I envy those that stay here!


Ate Thai food at this Thai stall outside the hostel for both lunch and dinner. Afternoon's pad thai was NZD$18.50 and evening's fried rice was NZD$23.50. Very scrumptious meals!


I just spent the remainder of the day just hanging around in the hostel. At least it’s a different Christmas compared to 2019’s one. I also didn't have the courage to join in the party that is ongoing in the hostel. Hmmm....

Click <<< to return to Day 20 or >>> to move forward to Day 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment